The aim of this project is to make NuGet a part of your enterprise' ALM prozess based on the Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010. This is done by untilizing the TFS build store as a package source for the NuGet feed server and the TFS build quality management to control the availability of your packages to the cosumers.
- Make your packages available to internal or external cosumers without the need to publish them to the offical NuGet package store.
- Stay away from shared folders as NuGet package stores and support external connections for partners, vendors, or home workers using odata feeds instead.
- Use NuGet in your organization's non open source enterprise projects to simplify assembly reference management.
- No need to take additional steps to publish a NuGet package after testing - just assign the appropriate build quality within the TFS build management.
- One NuGet for TFS server can handle multiple TFS servers and team project collections.
However, beside all the features of NuGet for TFS the real benefit for you and your organization comes from the NuGet package management system itself - check it out at:
Upon the first release an installation guide will be available.